[Exim] Help with ETRN

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Help with ETRN
I am not subscribed to any exim list at the moment even though I admin
it is my preferred MTA.
Kindly e-mail me directly with help info.
I am running Exim which was installed from the ports collection. I need
to setup my server to accept ETRN. What am I supposed to do, or rather
where is the document that tell me HOWTO..... I don seem to find it in
spec.txt. I am quite into knowing HOWTO manipulate all those
functionalities within an already running system.

Again kindly reply to me directly. Thank you.

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not

the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted

to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you

have received this email in error, please contact the sender.