[Exim] Switching from sendmail to exim, new user question.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Miros/law `Jubal' Baran
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Switching from sendmail to exim, new user question.
Hello,

I plan to switch from sendmail to exim on my servers. In sendmail
configuration I use aliases-based address rewriting, which takes data
from /etc/mail/aliases to rewrite adresses (from the form
`shorty@???' to the form `Namely.Short@???').
I like the way exim rewrites the adresses, but is it possible _not to
double_ this data (one in aliases, `Namely.Short: shorty', the second
for rewriting lookups: `shorty: Namely.Short')

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

          Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.