[Exim] listserv with exim

Author: Rahmat Kurniawan
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] listserv with exim
hi.

I'm having trouble when I install listserv 1.8d (with
oracle db) and exim (3.14) as MTA. fyi, my exim works
with listserv-lite (No database connection). the
problem is when I send mail to listserv(list), the
mail was returned and the listserv doesn't accept it.
the mail that returns contain :
-----e-mail--------------
This message was created automatically by mail
delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one
or more of its recipients. The following address(es)
failed:

istserv@???:
generated |/export/home/listserv/lsv_amin
/export/home/listserv/spool listserv:

Child process of address_pipe transport (running
command "/export/home/listserv/lsv_amin
/export/home/listserv/spool listserv") was terminated
by signal 9(Killed)

The following text was generated during the delivery
attempt:

--

ld.so.1: /export/home/listserv/lsv_amin:
fatal:libclntsh.so.8.0: open failed: No such file or

------ This is the end of mail ------

but when i'm verbose... the log look like this :

---- start log ---
<= rahmat@??? U=luthfy P=local S=325
delivering message 13OlhN-0002KM-00
transport error EPIPE ignored
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOG: 0 MAIN
  ** |/export/home/listserv/lsv_amin
/export/home/listserv/spool listserv
<listserv@???> D=system_aliases
T=address_pipe: Child process of address_pipe
transport (running command
"/export/home/listserv/lsv_amin
/export/home/listserv/spool listserv") was terminated
by signal 9 (Killed)

Exim version 3.14 debug level 1 uid=0 gid=1
probably ndbm

LOG: 0 MAIN
<= <> R=13OlhN-0002KM-00 U=root P=local S=1560
delivering message 13OlhN-0002KR-00
LOG: 5 MAIN
Error message sent to rahmat@???

LOG: 0 MAIN
=> rahmat <rahmat@???> D=localuser
T=local_delivery
LOG: 0 MAIN
Completed
LOG: 0 MAIN
Completed
---end log ----

from the log we can see, something strange... and I
don't know how to fix it...

any help will be appreciate..

Rahmat K