Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: davidturetsky
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
The fog parts briefly!

I believe I may have originally sent a msg which contained To: & Bcc: in it
and put the address on the command line, without a -t, so the entire
addressing contained therein was simply treated as text and not as
addresses, and of course the Bcc: line remained untouched. Now when I just
sent it including a -t option on the command line, the Bcc: line properly
was omitted

David