Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
In the whirl of changes, this one slipped off my radar screen. When I moved
the errant lines to the bottom of the 'directors' sections, the problem
seemed to go away, and exim -v reported success

On the other hand, I don't see the remote distribution list having received
the message. Locally I did

Thanks for pointing it out to me again

David