Re: [Exim] Should vacation messages go to reply_address or …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Should vacation messages go to reply_address or return_path?
At 10:46 -0400 8/14/2000, Dave C. wrote:
>Personally, I think the entire concept of 'vacation' messages is stupid
>anyway. Anyone important that has any idea how often you *normally*
>check your mail should probably already be seperately aware of the fact
>that you are 'on vacation'..

And for the home user, the vacation message is equivalent to putting a sign
on one's lawn before leaving:

    Burgle here...computer equipment within.

and asking the newspaper delivery person (once known as "paper boy") to
stack the papers against the signpost.

--John (who is exaggerating somewhat, but only somewhat)