Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: davidturetsky
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, davidturetsky wrote:

> When I send HTML-encoded text via Linux/exim to my msn account and view it
> in Outlook Express, the verbage is there but the rendering is in text
> format, not rendered as HTML which it does do correctly when I send the
> originating document from Windows/Outlook Express. I am puzzled why this
> should be so

I do not use, and have never used, any Microsoft software. I also think
HTML should be used for web pages, not email. Plenty of people who use
text-only MUAs will ignore it. Consequently, I can't help you here.

> When I use the -t option the Bcc: list still shows. The documentation says
> this should be removed

*How* did you use the -t option? Details, please (e.g. show the command
you used and the data you gave it).

> I also tried my newfound capability with a short list of recipients in a
> file '/etc/exim/lists/free'. The message I get is: 'domain missing in
> rewrite key string "lists:" in line 330. What domain should I give (I tried
> free, and blank)? This seems to be a 'local' domain, but I don't understand
> how to respond

What is in line 330 of your configuration file?