著者: Charlie Freckleton
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Inline Perl filtering
I understand that inlne perl can run programs and return values in system
filter files.
I've knocked up a little perl script which will run a virus scanner and report
back on whether a virus was detected, so I can then proceed with the delivery
(or not).

#!/usr/bin/perl

$test=`/usr/local/bin/perl_test`;
print "$test\n";            # One of these values should be
exit $test                # accepted by the filter

The manual seems a bit light on instructions for using embedded perl, but it
does mention that you must register your perl routines before you can use them.
Could someone please enlighten me on how I use the above function in a filter
file and also how to register it.

Cheers

    Charlie

--
Charlie Freckleton                charlie@???

Where does M$crosoft want to drag you today ?