[Exim] New user/MLM issues

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
I've been reading up on mailing list managers since my last post and begin to have a clearer conception of their role and organization

Since I will be running as a client, and I will be doing the only posting, perhaps one or two times a day, I believe the combination of fetchmail and exim, perhaps with some batching capability is the best route for me to take

I continue to be unable to unfreeze the mail spool, but believe the issue is one of modest further modification to some configuration/alias file. I'd appreciate any help on this issue. I suspect that exim is somewhere getting my proper name from some file, and is then unable to resolve that into some address, and then freezes the message

I appreciate the patience of the list as I try to get past the crawling stage

David