Re: [Exim] Exim+Cyrus+IMP webmail package scalability

Author: Patrick Boutilier
To: dimitry
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim+Cyrus+IMP webmail package scalability
This IMP system is a province wide school system so I don't have any recent stats since it is summer break.
However we seemed to average about 40 concurent http connections with that numbe going up at recess and lunch
breaks.

Load average hovers around 2

We did have problems with IMP 2.0.x causing the imap server to go into a loop but that problem has gone away
since upgrading to IMP 2.2.x