Re: [Exim] HELO

Author: Jason
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] HELO
Actually for me I have multiple levels for spam

I do use the rbls
rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com/warn:
                      relays.mail-abuse.org/warn:abuse.priv/reject

in which abuse.priv is an internal only server, that is only passed within local
servers..

I then have a simple script to create new entries, through dynamic dns.

after that.. to filter down.. I have a transport to reject for specific users as well

On 9 Aug 2000, at 17:02, Ian Southam wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 07:26:12AM -0700 Dennis Taylor wrote :
>
> > I've got .jp blocked in my hosts_reject_recipients (among other countries),
>
> I have to smile at the prospect of whole countries or continents being
> rejected in the "fight" against spam.
>
> Baby ... bathwater ... <grin>.
>
> --
> Ian