Re: [Exim] Envelope-To with smartuser rewrites

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kai Henningsen
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Envelope-To with smartuser rewrites
ph10@??? (Philip Hazel) wrote on 01.08.00 in <Pine.SOL.4.21.0008010920070.4737-100000@???>:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Phil Pennock wrote:

> So that is telling you that all-staff expanded into two different
> addresses, both of which eventually turned into deliveries to you.

Incidentally, would there be a possibility to list all the intermediate
addresses, as is possible for the logfile, so as to enhance mail sorting
options? I don't particularly care about the format here.

I sometimes do get mail that worked its way through quite a number of
readdressings - say, it was originally to a non-existant user, so it goes
to the "undeliverable" address, this however is an alias, which expands to
other addresses, one of which is me. And on the way it assimilates a
number of -something postfixes that final delivery drops again, but which
I'd really like to sort on.

MfG Kai