Re: [Exim] transport routing defer (-1): No transport set by…

Author: Dan Birchall
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] transport routing defer (-1): No transport set by director
On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 08:26:06PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:

> Hrm.. Do this (You should be able to cut and paste right into your
> shell prompt if you are using Bourne Shell)

[snip]
> mail the full content of /tmp/output

I tried this, and it worked the way I wanted it to, so I'm not sending
the debugging results. I'm going to turn on debugging and run a few
"real-world" tests and see if I can figure out what's going on.

-Dan

--
D. Birchall, Web Programmer/Developer, dbirchall@???
Information Technology, Cheap Tickets, Inc., Honolulu, 808-945-7439