[Exim] transport routing defer (-1): No transport set by dir…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dan Birchall
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] transport routing defer (-1): No transport set by director
Hi folks,

I'm aware that this has been hashed over somewhat in the past, when
David Walker said "I think this must be something to do with the v3
upgrade, but what am I doing wrong?" and Philip Hazel noted that
message_filter_reply_transport needed to be defined, but I seem to
be in need of a bit more guidance than that. ;)

I've got an entry in my filters file that looks like this:

if $header_Subject contains "sample airfare" then
mail from specials@??? expand file /etc/exim/airfare.msg
seen finish
endif

My configure file contains the following things (among others, of course):

In the main part:
message_filter = /etc/exim/filters
message_filter_reply_transport = address_reply

In transports:
remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
address_reply:
driver = autoreply

In directors:
userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor

In routers:
lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

Fetchmail snags mail off the MX for insider.cheaptickets.com, and
tosses it to Exim on my box, which reports things like this (lines
broken to be nice):

2000-08-07 12:13:07 13Lv8t-0002Zp-00 <= djb@???
H=localhost [127.0.0.1] P=esmtp S=1202 id=20000807121748.C5021@???
T="sample airfare" for djb@localhost

2000-08-07 12:13:07 13Lv8t-0002Zp-00 original recipients ignored
(message_filter)

2000-08-07 12:13:07 13Lv8t-0002Zp-00 == >djb@??? <message filter>
transporting defer (-1): No transport set by director

2000-08-07 12:39:02 13Lv8t-0002Zp-01 original recipients ignored
(message_filter)

2000-08-07 12:39:02 13Lv8t-0002Zp-01 == >djb@??? <message filter>
transporting defer (-1): No transport set by director

2000-08-07 12:54:02 13Lv8t-0002Zp-01 original recipients ignored
(message_filter)

2000-08-07 12:54:02 13Lv8t-0002Zp-01 == >djb@??? <message filter>
transporting defer (-1): No transport set by director

I'm a bit curious as to whether there are other things I need to set, or
whether I need to modify my current settings, etc. I can, of course,
provide more of my filters or configure files (up to and including the
whole things) if needed, but didn't want to waste too much bandwidth in
asking the original question. :)

Thanks,

-Dan

--
D. Birchall, Web Programmer/Developer, dbirchall@???
Information Technology, Cheap Tickets, Inc., Honolulu, 808-945-7439