Re: [Exim] Mail Queue... how to dump non-deliverable?

Author: Brian K. West
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mail Queue... how to dump non-deliverable?
10h 2.4K 13Ljsd-0008NF-00 <>
          autoride@???

 7h  1.5K 13Lm0g-0007Md-00 <>
          QWJH2fqun@???

 4h  1.5K 13LpKX-0005ha-00 <>
          x35MH0EpU@???

 2h   10K 13LqgY-00031C-00 <>
          times@???

 2h   17K 13Lr80-0008E7-00 <>
          times@???

THis is what I am seeing stuck in my mailq. It cant be delivered nor can it
bounce.. This box is a front end box(virus scan) that can't verify recipient
when it first receives the mail. It takes mail and scans it and forwards it
to the real mail server but it seems stuff gets stuck.

I am thinking verify sender??? I am not sure on this setup