[Exim] does exim strip the Sender: header from the message i…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bernhard Valenti
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] does exim strip the Sender: header from the message if it is the same as From: header?
please mail directly to me too, cause i'm not subscribed.

well, actually i just have that question i put in the subject.
i'm using something like:
*@localdomain.com    $reply_address Fs
but when i send mail to myself there is no Sender header in the mail, if i change the rewrite to something static ( eg: when it doesnt match the From
header ) the Sender header is in the mail...
(i just want to be shure that message bounces will get sent back to me)

regards,
bernhard valenti