Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay

Author: Andrew
To: Roger Burton West, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 6:55 AM

> According to my reading of the docs, if you set up an A record pointing
> at the IP you want to use and use that as the host_accept_relay entry,
> it ought to work. I haven't tried it yet, but seeing as I'm stuck
> with dynip for a home connection, I may well do so quite soon...

Not quite so simple, we wish to use a "pop auth b4 smtp" type setup
I did a bit of a test and it appears that it needs to be reversable.
I don't have control over those DNSs
I don't think I want my DNS to be restarted every 30 secs either ;)
thanx though
cya
Andrew

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a work station...