Re: [Exim] Relay messages to Exchange...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: 'Henry Ward'
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Relay messages to Exchange...
Henry Ward wrote:

| I've been stumped with this for a while now.

| We have Exim on a Unix box and an Exchange server on out local network.

| Basically we want to support our two domains, domainA.com and

domainB.com.
| domianA.com's MX record points to our Exim Mail server which can be seen

on
| the internet. We have set-up domianB.com's MX record to also point to the
| Exim mail server. We are trying to get Exim then to pass any messages for
| domainB.com to the Exchange Server. What do we need to do? Currently
| domainA.com is working fine. Also I can send from Exchange to anyone on
| domainA.com. External messages to domainB.com are just getting stuck on

the
| Exim machine.

More and moe people (even in fortune 500 organisations) seem to be wanting
to place a Unix smtp server before their
Exchange 5.x servers these days. For those who know Exchange, that's no
wonder. Soon they'll be _replacing_ their
Exchange servers with Unix smtp.

This works for me (note the order!):

Faq:Q0323, A0323; Q0325, A0325:

ROUTERS section of 'configure':

ourdomain:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
domains = "ourdomain.nl"
route_list = "* frey.lh.ourdomain.nl bydns_a"

lh_ourdomain:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
domains = "lh.ourdomain.nl"
route_list = "* frey.lh.ourdomain.nl bydns_a"

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

Tony