Re: [Exim] Virus scanning

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Steve Sargent
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virus scanning
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Steve Sargent wrote:

> The documentation suggests that it is possible to call scanmails from
> within the system filter. Has anyone succeded in doing this?

I have no idea what scanmails is, but please tell me where the
documentation suggests this, so that I can improve it. It is not
possible to call anything from within a system filter, unless you use
embedded Perl.

[The "pipe" command in a system filter sets up a subsequent delivery to
a pipe. It does not run the pipe at filter time.]