Re: [Exim] Retry rules

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: John P Connor
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Retry rules
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, John P Connor wrote:

> I'm doing this to pass encapsulated mails between an inbound & holding
> server, which is why I'm using the IP of the holding server.

I don't understand why you can't use its name.

Actually, now that I think about it, if you route to a host and give its
IP address (e.g. in a domain list router), Exim will treat the IP
address as the "host name". I haven't tried this, but you could probably
just create a retry rule like

After all, IP addresses are syntactically valid domain names.