著者: sys044
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Qualifying single addresses
I am just checking that this is how EXIM works as compared with
Sendmail as am just migrating when the address is only a single
item i.e. recipient address of

    j.linn@abdn

Sendmail would look "abdn" up in the DNS and locally this
would yeild "abdn.ac.uk" which it would subsequently use.

EXIM adds the qualify_domain which I have set to abdn.ac.uk and
this gives
    "abdn.abdn.ac.uk"  which fails to route.

This is fine for "maths: and "engineering" as

    j.linn@eng    yeilds eng.abdn.ac.uk which is correct.

"qualify_single" does not seem to apply here.

The only way round this that I have found is to add "abdn" to the
list of local_domains but have not fully tested this solution.

Is my analysis correct or have I missed something in EXIM?

John Linn (j.linn@???)