Re: [Exim] Can this be done with Exim?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: J.R. Van Valen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Can this be done with Exim?
The only difference between what you've stated and the system aliases file
is that the system alias file does not include the domain.

Check the Exim specification for information on the "include_domain"
option of the aliasfile driver. An example of such a virtual aliases
director:

virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases.virtual
search_type = lsearch*@
include_domain = true

You could then create a file /etc/aliases.virtual that models this:

user@???:   user@???
you@???:     guy@???
*@catchall.com:   null@???

Or, you can perform a local delivery with:

jag@???:      localuser

Regards,
-jrv