[Exim] (no subject)

Author: sysadmin
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
Hello fellow exim list members,
I have been using exim for 14 months now here at the isp i admin, I think
it is a great lilte MTA and have put it into many small setups. I however
have got a problem . after i installed 3.16 onto our server running RH6.2
with cucipop for pop3 mail delivery. exim appears to not be delivering all
of it's mail messages i when i run mailq there are aproximatly 350 messages
in the que the oldes being 6 days old . this was not a problem when i was
running 3.16. Is there a bug cropped up or is there something I have done
wrong. It is also queing alot of out going mail for a long time and letting
other mail be sent. Any help would be appriciated.

Kind Regards
Chris Cornish
Senior Systems Admin
Corpit.Net