Re: [Exim] Doing it the larger way...some thoughts

Top Pagina
Auteur: case
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Doing it the larger way...some thoughts
Are you taking into account the pop/imap client daemons aswell, or just
exim delivering to mail spools on NFS shares ?

I guess no one's going to be surprised when I say I find uw-imapd to be
a resource hog, cyrus-imap seems to be a better solution for sealed mail
servers, Im started exploring delivery to Maildirs and using
courier-imap
for mailservers where webmail clients or even shell mail clients need to
have access to mail, and while certainly a lot lighter than uw imapd,
it still takes a serious chunk of RAM, CPU and IO.. more so than exim
itself.

Case