Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail

Author: Jason
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail
Though Philip also forgot to say

It's damn easy to convert over from Sendmail, if you have yourself planned. I
spent a week looking at what I had to convert translate etc. (which was even
more complicated as I was moving platforms too. But including the multiple
domains, email addresses and everything it took me very little time..

Now I need to build a program to add accounts, then to add aliases to the
proper domain file. But I am being lazy

Jason