Re: [Exim] IPs in MX records and how to deliver to them

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave C.
Aan: MikeF
CC: Philip Hazel, Andrew, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] IPs in MX records and how to deliver to them

You could always just allow their mail to bounce, and if your users
want to know why they can't mail to that domain - tell them them why
("because the sysadmin at that site has their system misconfigured"),
and give them the email address/phone number of the faulty sysadmin.
You might want to make sure you first send an email to the admin giving
them the specific details of what is misconfigured, with appropriate
RFC reference, since your users wont necesarrily be able to provide
that information.