Re: [Exim] IPs in MX records and how to deliver to them

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: MikeF
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] IPs in MX records and how to deliver to them
Can someone point out where this configuration option is in the docs?
I've grepped my spec.gz and nothing for that option. Also, I checked
the index of the spec on exim.org.

What is the context of this option? For smtp? or in the main area?

Trying it in smtp...

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
serialize_hosts = 10.0.0.0/24
allow_mx_to_ip

Response:
2000-07-29 17:50:37 Exim configuration error
option "allow_mx_to_ip" unknown in line 266

I need more context information for this option. I have exim 3.12 in
debian 2.2 (potato) on i386 2.2.15