著者: Philip Hazel
To: Chris Edwards
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] stable link
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Chris Edwards wrote:

> Slightly concerned the exim-stable link points to 3.15.
>
> Shurely it should either be 3.14 or 3.16 ??

I was always unhappy about exim-stable. I introduced it under a bit of
pressure. The question is: when should it be moved? What I usually try
to do is to remember to move it about a month after a new release. It
probably got moved to 3.15 in a fit of absent-mindedness. The problem
is, all releases have bugs!

I suppose 3.16 is too young to be pronounced "stable", but 3.14 also had
some problems.