Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Laurent Baillet
Para: rotman
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery
>exim is, IMHO not the problem.
>You have to find your favorit popper or imap daemon.

the system will be a webmail (IMP) dealing with something
like 500000 users.

our actual choice would be exim+cyrus but the trouble is to
set hash spool with deliver from cyrus

but we evaluate qmail+imap uw too (using mysql patches
for those : the path to maiboxes is stored in databases)

so a hash spool on 2 levels is the only way to
obtain good seek performances.

>qpopper supports hash's spool to level 2
>(/var/spool/a/b/abuser) which is enough when you decide to take a
>filesystem allowing many files per directory.
>i would prefere this way to have a better overview...

there won't be pop installed
i don't even knew that qpopper supported that. it's a good feature.

>which plattform are you working on?

the exact type of servers has not been done yet, but it will be Sun
servers, using solaris, for sure :)