Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery

Autor: robert rotman
A: hector babou
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery

exim is, IMHO not the problem.
You have to find your favorit popper or imap daemon.

qpopper supports hash's spool to level 2
(/var/spool/a/b/abuser) which is enough when you decide to take a
filesystem allowing many files per directory.
i would prefere this way to have a better overview...

which plattform are you working on?

robert