Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Laurent Baillet
CC: yann.golanski, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Making specific directories mail delivery
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 03:10:20PM +0000, Laurent Baillet wrote:
> that sounds perfect !!! thanks a lot.

Glade to know that someone else is using my claim to fame within exim ;>

> Is there a way to use it with deliver, that comes with Cyrus ?

Ah, it's exim specific. However, if you have the source code, the hash
code is realy tiny and can be droped in the function that returns the
path to the maildir.

> the ultimate goal is to set a webmail (IMP) system with a lot of
> users. That is to say, is there a way to tell to deliver mail to
> deliver mail in that calculated path.

Exim will do it, just do something like:

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
maildir_format
file = /var/spool/mail/${nhash_10_200:${local_part}}/${local_part}
group = mail
mode = 0640

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer