Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ken Reiss
Υ/ο: Exim Users List
Παλιά Θέματα: [Exim] Segmentatin fault
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Ken Reiss wrote:

> Does this mean that the problem I am experiencing is because of the
> version?? I have the same 1.62 on a similar box with the identical O/S
> and don't have this problem. Is there something I can try? BTW, what
> exactly does "Segmentation fault" mean?

It could be a problem with the version. (Plenty of bugs have been mended
since 1.62.) Does it work on the other box *with the same message*? Some
problems have been caused by the characteristics of particular messages.

> Is there any way to hand off these messages in question to another
> server? I dug through the man, etc and cannot find anything, but
> thought maybe someone here would know.

If you can identify the message to Exim somehow (and I can't remember
what features there were back in 1.62) you could set a special router to
do this. E.g. you could route all mail for certain domains to another
server.