RE: [Exim] weird delivery notification thing

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nancy Pettigrew
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] weird delivery notification thing
>What do you actually want to acheive, that you tried using "errors_to"?

I didn't set up the config file, so I'm just assuming that the intent was to
send any errors that occurred while forwarding to the admin user...(such as
being unable to find the user's forwarding info in the database).

The doc says that "certain error reports" get sent to the address specified
by errors_address in the main config.
Is there somewhere to specify what errors get sent to the address, or is it
something I should just set and see what happens?

Also, will using this override any errors_to settings in other directors?