Re: [Fwd: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault]

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Ken Reiss
CC: Exim Users List
Assunto: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault]
KReiss@??? said:
> Does this mean that the problem I am experiencing is because of the
> version?? I have the same 1.62 on a similar box with the identical O/
> S and don't have this problem. Is there something I can try? BTW,
> what exactly does "Segmentation fault" mean?

A search back of the archives shows that there were some SEGV problems
with exim back around that time, particularly related to db libraries.

I would very strongly advise upgrading the box... you may well run
round and round trying to work round doing that and then end up having
to upgrade anyhow. An exim build is a prety fast job and 95% of the
config is compatible back to that time.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]