[Exim] Vacation filters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sascha E. Pollok
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Vacation filters
Dear Colleagues,

I am not really experienced with configuring routers/transports
with exim. Could you just help me out with this vacation filter:

userforward:
no_verify
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = "address_file"
pipe_transport = "address_pipe"
reply_transport = "address_reply"
check_ancestor
file = ${home}/.forward
owners = root:nobody
filter

localuser:
domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/local.domains"
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

vacation:
driver = localuser
require_files = /usr/local/exim/vacation/data/vacation-$local_part
transport = vacation_pipe
unseen

virtual_aliases:
domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/virtual.domains"
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = "address_file"
pipe_transport = "address_pipe"
more = true
file = /usr/local/exim/virtual-domains/${domain}
search_type = lsearch
forbid_file = false
forbid_pipe = false
optional = true
include_domain = false
freeze_missing_include = true
skip_syntax_errors = true
syntax_errors_to = "postmaster"
user = nobody

As you can see, we first check .forward files,
then we check if a user's domain is in local.domains and
if yes, we deliver the mail locally.
Then I check if a file in the data/ directory exists
with the name vacation-$local_part and if yes, we push
that to the transport vacation_pipe.
As last thing we check if our user appears in a virtual-domains/*
file.

The problem is: in case a mail comes in, let's say for a
user test@??? and that user doesn't get found
in the virtual_aliases director, the mail could as well be
sent to the vacation_pipe in case a file
vacation-test exists, that might belong to a completely
different user.

Users that match localuser never get to the vacation router.

D'you see the point?

Sascha

---
Sascha E. Pollok