Re: [Exim] Exim is wonderful

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Roger Burton West
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim is wonderful
On or about Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 12:46:01AM -0700, MikeF typed:
>Wow!
>
>What were you doing with those extra 10k lines anyway?

An anonymising email gateway. anon0000, anon0001... you get the idea.
I'd migrated this system from a KA9Q installation, and hadn't had time
to investigate the possibilities of exim before now. (I was using exim
before, but really only in its most basic mode.)

Now it just goes:

anon_director:
driver=smartuser
local_parts = ^anon([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]|ymous)\$
transport=anon_transport

anon_transport:
driver=pipe
command="/usr/local/anon/miser"
current_directory=/usr/local/anon
home_directory=/usr/local/anon
user=anon
group=staff
envelope_to_add

I've also installed the smartlist configuration patch, so that I
don't need alias file entries for my mailing lists any more - but
this was my first experience of writing transports/directors, and
I'm very happy with just how painless it was.

--
Roger Burton West -/- roger@???
http://firedrake.org/roger/