[Exim] Defining one's own string variables

Top Pagina
Auteur: Åsmund Skjæveland
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Defining one's own string variables
Is it possible to define one's own string variables? I my case,
this would be handy as my "personal alias..." is rather long nowadays,
and editors tend to break lines they shouldn't if I forget
to set programming-mode, and this sort of thing would be more elegant
in one neat $string.
Alteratively, a predefined (but redefinable) $personal-variable which
contains a list of all my mail adresses would be usable. I'm suggesting
both, since I don't know which would be easiest to implement.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland (aasmunds@???)