Re: [Exim] Max mail size per user?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc MERLIN
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Max mail size per user?
On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> I can set the maximum mail size with message_size_limit, but is there a way
> to disable it for a specific user or group of users?
> Better yet, a database of From emails and associated max allowable mail
> size to override the default.

max_size_per_user:
  driver = smartuser
  condition = ${if >{$message_size}\
    {${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/some/file}{$value}{5M}}}{yes}{no}}
  new_address = :fail: Message too big for $local_part

This does mean you have to accept the message, because this happens
during delivery. The global message_size_limit will block mail from
entering your host.