Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel
To: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, The awesome and feared Vadim Vygonets commented thusly,

> Quoth Ian Southam on Tue, Jul 18, 2000:
> > It's the "Thank you Mailer-daemon, keep trying please" ones which crack me up
> > every time ;-). Interestingly, it is not stupid people that write these
> > messages, one user we have who frequently does it has the letters MD after his
> > name ...
>
> So? An MD degree doesn't imply intelligence, as well as a CS
> degree doesn't imply clues in programming. And I heard British
> medics are not that good.

Hmm...Well at least a MD degree makes it higly probable that the recepient
in question is highly unlikely to be a neanderthal or one who thinks like
that right?

> A friend of mine, who works for a company that does something[0]
> with MRIs, once was hit by a car. When he got to the hospital,
> he realized that he knew how to work with MRIs better than the
> MRI technicians did. The silly bastard wanted to survive the
> hospital, so he started to give them advices regarding the said
> MRIs. He almost got thrown out of the reception. This all
> happened in Israel, BTW.

Well FWIW I don't beleive this story at all. Anyone with this "friends" so
called knwledge of MRI's should know that in MRI's there is no radiation
involved, and that it is non invasive, so if you go for a MRI scan there
is *absolutely nothing for you to worry about even if the technicians do
anything wrong, ie no-rays harmfull radiation nothing...So there is no
question about the *beep* having to worry about "surviving the hospital"..

IMHO if the story is true, then the fscker sounds like one loud mouthed
*beep* who wanted to show of his knowledge about MRI's, rather than the
reason being that him wanting to survive the hospital as put forward by
the sender.

> Or maybe I'm just bitter after hearing a luser describing another
> luser as a "Great Sysadmin". And dealing with luser MDs.

Could you be a bit more specific here and tell us who the above people in
question are. Or are you just uttering cowardly flame bait, hoping that
some one will respond thinking that you have been referring to him.

> Vadik.
> --
> The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
> cursed.

Hmm..Well I (and many others too I am sure) didn't understand who the 2
lusers referred by you are, so what will happen to us, will we get raped
by mad goats, and thrown to vicious dog's, will we all have to suffer anal
electrocution..etc :)

Enjoy!
Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)