Re: [Exim] spam blocking...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Knoble
A: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spam blocking...
There's a procmail-based solution at:

http://www.spambouncer.org/

You might be able to adapt the regexes for use in an exim filter.

--
jim knoble | jmknoble@??? | http://www.jmknoble.cx/

Circa 2000-Jul-18 10:57:04 -0600 dixit Sherwood Botsford:

: Below is the set of headers from a spam source. Currently I've
: got RSS, RBL, and DUL running on one of my servers, the other
: is in process of being upgraded.
:
: It occurs to me that with exim's filter and high configurability
: that I can block stuff that is wildly out to lunch with
: regards to headers.
:
: E.g. In this case the putative From: is a domain that doesn't
: match *anything* in the rest of the headers. The To: is
: also forged.
:
: So, does anyone have a start at doing a reasonable consistency
: check on the headers as the basis for either a warn or auto
: handler?