Re: [Exim] Command line

Top Pagina
Auteur: J.R. Van Valen
Aan: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] New Email Virus...
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Command line
I find the exim commandline to be very compatible with sendmail. I make a
symlink to exim in /usr/bin/sendmail, /usr/sbin/sendmail, and
/usr/lib/sendmail. Users do not notice the difference, and I've had no
complaints about incompatibility issues.

You can remove sendmail; but, if you don't make a symlink in either
/usr/lib/sendmail or /usr/sbin/sendmail (depends on your system; I'd use
both), then a lot of things will break.

Regards,
J.R. Van Valen
jrv@???