Re: [Exim] autoresponder for virtual email

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jan Schreckenbach
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] autoresponder for virtual email
"Daniel S. Otis-Vigil" wrote:

> I have a virtual domain moosoft.com with several virtual email addresses...
>
> /etc/aliases
> cleanersales: puppet, sparo
> cleanerhelp: puppet, sparo
>
> which directs to puppet@??? and sparo@??? respectively.
>
> I would like to add an autoreply to each of those saying something like,
> "your message has been received and blah blah". I didn't see how to do that
> with the vacation script since there is no real cleanersales or cleanerhelp
> account.

Hi,

try to setup a additional transport that looks up the local parts in
a file (driver = smartuser if they are no accounts) and set unseen =
true
for it. Use a transport with driver = pipe as an user exit to your
answer maschine.

cu,
Jan

--
Jan Schreckenbach                      email: Jan.Schreckenbach@???
SAP AG Walldorf/Baden, Germany         Phone: +49-6227-7-60830