Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
Quoth Michael Stevens on Sat, Jul 15, 2000:
> You've given me a wonderful idea. Next time I setup a mailserver, the mail
> admin account will be called mail-mistress, or similar. I want to see if I
> can get exim asked out on a date.

Mail-slave. "Hi love. I'm a very bad girl. My Postmaster
ordered me to deliver your message, but I failed miserably."
Followed with some graphic description of punishment the
Mail-slave is about to receive, which I'm not going to post here
because there are so many teenage Postmasters on this list.

Vadik the Completely Normal.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...