Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...

Author: michael
To: exim-users, mstevens
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
> I can see one advantage to chatty error messages - most people switch
> off and stop reading as soon as they realise a message was generated
> by a computer. Chatty error messages might help your chances of actually
> getting people to read them.

I see quite a few responses to mailer-daemon as it is. Usually people
just reply to mailer-daemon, quoting the entire bounce. Sometimes they
write "stop writing those things to me", they ask "who are you" and
lately someone asked if mailer-daemon was male or female. A couple
mails further, said user got unpolite to mailer-daemon, because there
was no response. Quite funny.

If bounces had a more personal text, I am afraid more people would act
that way.

Michael