Re: [Exim] MX localhost

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: dimitry
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] MX localhost
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Dmitry Alyabyev wrote:

> Could anyone points me to right rules to prevent sending/receiving
> messages to/for domains which have one MX to localhost or don't have
> any MXes or only have address 127.0.0.1 ?

There are various things you can do. For domains that don't have MX
records, see mx_domains (but you will fail a lot of mail if you turn it
on globally).

For domains that route to the local host, off the top of my head,

. stick self=fail_hard on the router that detects them

OR

  . stick  self=fail_soft  on the router that detects them and do
    something with them in the next router (which can test other
    conditions if you want)

OR

  . write your own condition, using the dnsdb lookup type to look up the
    MX records

> For example:
>    mail.interpac.be

<expletive deleted>