Re: [Exim] exim in large-scale production environment

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: P.A.Osborne
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] exim in large-scale production environment
On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 09:31:38AM +0100, Ian Southam wrote:

> I am curious as to why you need 7 user facing servers for only 190,000 mails.

I am really curious about that as well, we use an old SparcStation 20
to ship around 60,000 emails a day and according to the exim stats
98% of those are shipped in under a minute. The load average
on the machine is next to nothing to the extent that I get paranoid
if it ever approaches one.

Cheers

--Paul