RE: [Exim] exim in large-scale production environment

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bernard Stern
To: J.R. Van Valen
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] exim in large-scale production environment
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:12:45 -0700 "J.R. Van Valen" wrote:

(...)

> Does anyone have any knowledge of Exim being used for such a high-volume
> mail system? Is Exim optimized for speed at all?

(...)

> Any insight or relevant information would be appreciated.

> Thank you,
> J.R. Van Valen

Exactly 4 weeks ago, Yann Golanski posted the following message
to the list:

"The Exim Mail Transfer Agent in a Large Scale Deployment" is a white
paper written by me describing the use of Exim in a large scale
deployment.

You can get it at: http://www.kierun.org/academic/ in either LaTeX or
pdf.

Enjoy.

--
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer
PGP: http://www.kierun.org/pgp/key-planet   Mailmaster for the Planet Online

<<<<<<<<<

I think you will find this useful. It's also no waste of time