Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
新しいトピック: Quoting on list [Was Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail? ]
題目: Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, The awesome and feared Nigel Metheringham commented thusly,

> There are big sites using sendmail - strangely very few considering
> that sendmail inc have been bribing large ISPs in an attempt to get
> market share - in some cases its the best choice for them in most it
> means the admin knows no better. It does not mean that sendmail would
> be better for my particular application.

Thanks, Yes, I get the point now.

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)