Fwd: Re: [Exim] DNS problem or exim config?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Drew Skinner
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Fwd: Re: [Exim] DNS problem or exim config?
Ack !

I was logged into my server on shell. The exim UID is set to "Exim
MTA" with the user as exim - It's also a convenient place to grab the
list mail. I replied
to that message using pine with no default config set - I was using it to
help Derrick last night and this morning.

When I answer the list mail on my laptop it inserts my name. Sigh.

Anyway, It tends to be anything after 2.7.2.3 (which works ok) Specifically,
2.8.* is affected as are the 2.95 series. I haven't tried egcs on
IRIX. (We gave up and bought the MIPS pro compiler package).

Maybe this should be part of the platform-specific info in the INSTALL docs ?

Irix 6.5.x is specifically affected. I don't have any SGI's running a lower OS
than that, so I can't test for you.

Sorry for the confused mailing :)

-Drew