Re: [Exim] Filtering by subject

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: I.S. Manager
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Filtering by subject
ismgr@??? said:
> I'm wondering if there's a way to do the subject filtering in the same
> (or similar) manner, and if it will be better than the monolithic
> approach I'm taking right now (intuition says yes, but....).

Not really...
I guess you could take the first 20 characters of the subject and look
that up in an indexed file.

An alternative is to build with perl support and pass the subject to a
perl program which could check it against a pile of regular expressions
in a file.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]